Printing from a Chromebook – USB Printer
Printing from a Chromebook using a USB printer
Please note that not all printers are compatible with Chromebooks.
- You may be able to plug your printer in directly to the Chromebook using the USB cable supplied with your printer.
- If your printer is supported, an onscreen notification will appear on your Chromebook.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Not all USB printers are compatible with Chromebooks.
- If your printer is not compatible, please log into your Google Account using the device you would normally use with your printer and print your job.
- You can check the manufacturer’s website for additional compatibility information for your printer.
This information expires once printed. Please always refer to the online version for the most current information.