Printing from a Chromebook – Wi-Fi or network printer
Printing from a Chromebook using a Wi-Fi or networked printer at home
Please note that not all printers are compatible with Chromebooks.
- Follow the tutorials below to set up your Wi-Fi or networked printer on your Chromebook.
- Set up your printer | Chromebook Simulator
- Print a test page | Chromebook Simulator
- Fix problems setting up printer | Chromebook Help
- Check the manufacturer’s website for additional compatibility information for your printer
This information expires once printed. Please always refer to the online version for the most current information.