Frequently Asked Questions
Does my iPad have data?
The Cellular iPads have a white strip at the top have data plans.
How do I turn on my data?
What can I use my iPad for?
- Only use the iPad to support distance learning.
Can I connect other devices to my iPad?
- Yes. The Cellular iPad can create a personal hotspot for multiple devices to connect to the internet and resources. Learn How | Apple Support Site
How much Data is being used?
How can I make the most of my data?
- Only use the iPad for distance learning
- Avoid watching, downloading, and uploading photos and video, unless asked to by your teacher
- Avoid adding new apps to the iPad
- Do not use Siri, unless it is needed for accessibility
Using the LTE iPad as a hotspot
You can connect wi-fi enable devices to the LTE iPad using a personal hotspot. Please note that the wi-fi uses the data from the LTE iPad when using a hotspot.