Watch the short video below or scroll past the video for step-by-step instructions on how to use an LTE iPad as a hotspot.
Video | How to use an LTE iPad as a hotspot
How to use an LTE iPad as a hotspot
- Access settings on the LTE iPad
- Select Personal Hotspot
- In the right column, select Allow Others to join
- On a second wifi-enabled device (i.e. iPad, laptop, smartphone) go to settings
- Select the wifi name that identifies the LTE iPad with the hotspot
- Enter the wi-fi password that is shown on the LTE iPad and tab Join
- A check mark will appear beside the iPad hotspot name if it is connected
- You can verify the wi-fi connection by opening a browser (i.e. safari) and typing in a website address or doing a search in google.